Visiting West Gosford
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in West Gosford, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in West Gosford
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 83.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Gosford
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Entertainment Grounds and Henry Kendall Cottage & Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Gosford. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Galaxy Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gosford Palms Motor Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Waterview Gosford Motor Inn - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for West Gosford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- West Gosford gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F