Search West Gosford, New South Wales Hotels from AU$109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting West Gosford
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in West Gosford, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in West Gosford
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 83.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Gosford
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Entertainment Grounds and Henry Kendall Cottage & Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Gosford. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Galaxy Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gosford Palms Motor Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Waterview Gosford Motor Inn - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for West Gosford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- West Gosford gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in West Gosford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Gosford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in West Gosford?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in West Gosford?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in West Gosford?
Recent Reviews in West Gosford
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the West Gosford airport?
- Where to stay near top West Gosford attractions?
- More accommodation types in West Gosford
- What kind of hotels are in West Gosford?
- Which hotel chains are in West Gosford?
- What are the most popular hotels in West Gosford?
- Are there hotels near West Gosford?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends