Search Ettalong Beach, New South Wales Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Oct. 2020
Visiting Ettalong Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ettalong Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its cafés, spas, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Ettalong Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 49.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ettalong Beach
Newport Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Ettalong Wharf and Pretty Beach Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ettalong Beach. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Ettalong Beach Premium Waterview Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 10 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ettalong Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ettalong Beach is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ettalong Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ettalong Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ettalong Beach?
What's the best place to stay for families in Ettalong Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Ettalong Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Ettalong Beach?
What's the best luxury hotel in Ettalong Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ettalong Beach?
Recent Reviews in Ettalong Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ettalong Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Ettalong Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ettalong Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Ettalong Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Ettalong Beach?
- Are there hotels near Ettalong Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends