Visiting Woy Woy
Visitors to Woy Woy are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, coffeehouses, and festivals. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Woy Woy
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 49.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woy Woy
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pelican Island Nature Reserve and Brisbane Water National Park. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bayview Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Woy Woy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Woy Woy Station. Woy Woy may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Woy Woy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Woy Woy is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F