Visiting Umina Beach
Visitors to Umina Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its safari tours. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Umina Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 48.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Umina Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Brisbane Water National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are McEvoy Oval and Umina Recreation Centre.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Resort - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Newport Beach, located 9.2 mi (14.8 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Umina Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Umina Beach is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F