Visitors to Wyong are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars, and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Wyong
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 64.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyong
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Kooindah Waters Golf Club and Wyong Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wyong Racecourse and Showground and Alison Homestead.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Wyong. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable rooms.
- Central Coast Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Grand Hotel Wyong - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Wyong
Head over to Wyong Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Wyong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Wyong each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F