Visitors to Toukley are sure to enjoy the lakeside, bars, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its entertainment choices. In Toukley, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Toukley
Places to visit in the larger region include Norah Head Lighthouse, Wyrrabalong National Park, and Soldiers Beach. Additionally, you'll find Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club and Magenta Shores Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Toukley. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Toukley Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Beachcomber Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Toukley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Toukley is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F