Visiting Norah Head
Visitors can enjoy all that Norah Head has to offer including the beaches and monuments. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Norah Head
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 58.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Norah Head
A couple of favorite places to visit are Norah Head Lighthouse and Soldiers Beach. In the area, you'll also find Wyrrabalong National Park and Magenta Shores Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Norah Head. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Norah Head Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Norah Head
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Norah Head gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F