Visiting Magenta Shores
Visitors to Magenta Shores are sure to enjoy the beaches, golf courses, and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Magenta Shores
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 62 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Magenta Shores
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Wyrrabalong National Park, Magenta Shores Beach, and Soldiers Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Norah Head Lighthouse and Blue Bay Beach.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pullman Magenta Shores Resort - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Magenta Shores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Magenta Shores is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F