Visitors can enjoy all that Budgewoi has to offer including the lakeside setting, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Budgewoi
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 54.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Budgewoi
Places to visit in the larger region include Norah Head Lighthouse, Munmorah State Conservation Area, and Soldiers Beach. You'll also find Wyrrabalong National Park and Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Budgewoi. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Budgewoi Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hibiscus Lakeside Motel - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Budgewoi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Budgewoi is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F