Visiting Bateau Bay
Visitors to Bateau Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its entertainment choices.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Bateau Bay
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 73.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bateau Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crackneck Lookout. In the area, you'll also find Toonwoon Bay Beach and Swadling Reserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bateau Bay. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Breeze Bed And Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and bathrooms.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this campground. This 3-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and 6 spa tubs.
Dressing for Bateau Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 43.66 inches of rain falls on Bateau Bay each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F