Search Pokolbin, New South Wales Hotels from AU$117
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pokolbin, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, pristine golf courses, and beautiful gardens. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and spas.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Pokolbin
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 52.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pokolbin
Top activities include wine tasting and golfing, while Tyrrell's Wines, Scarborough Wine Co, and De Luliis Wines are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hunter Valley Gardens and Brokenwood Wines.
In Pokolbin, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deja Vu Estate - With a stay at this 5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- The Grange on Hermitage - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Longhouse - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Pokolbin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Pokolbin each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pokolbin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pokolbin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pokolbin?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Pokolbin?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Pokolbin?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Pokolbin?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Pokolbin?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Pokolbin?
What's the best golf hotel in Pokolbin?
Recent Reviews in Pokolbin
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pokolbin airport?
- Where to stay near top Pokolbin attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pokolbin
- What kind of hotels are in Pokolbin?
- Which hotel chains are in Pokolbin?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pokolbin?
- Are there hotels near Pokolbin?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends