- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hunter Region Botanic Gardens
- 7 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 16 min drive
- Hunter Wetlands Centre
- 20 min drive
- Stockton Sand Dunes
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Raymond Terrace, Sleepy Hill Motor Inn is in the suburbs. Maitland Gaol and Maitland Regional Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hunter Region Botanic Gardens and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Maitland Showground or Newcastle International Hockey Centre.
- Hunter Region Botanic Gardens - 7 min drive
- Oakvale Farm and Fauna World - 15 min drive
- Maitland Gaol - 18 min drive
- Hunter Wetlands Centre - 20 min drive
- Stockton Sand Dunes - 23 min drive
- Hexham Station - 11 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 16 min drive
About this property
Sleepy Hill Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sleepy Hill Motor Inn Raymond Terrace
- Sleepy Hill Motor Inn
- Sleepy Hill Motor Raymond Terrace
- Sleepy Hill Motor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities