Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lovedale, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its golf courses, wineries, and bars.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Lovedale
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 44.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lovedale
Top activities include golfing and wine tasting, while Gartelmann Wines, Allandale Winery, and Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club are favorite sights to visit. You'll also find Hungerford Hill and Moorebank Vineyard in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lovedale. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Manzanilla Ridge - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with a private spa tub.
- Talga Estate - With a stay at this 5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bluebush Estate - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lovedale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lovedale is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F