Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cessnock, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, golf courses, and jazz scene.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Cessnock
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 45.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cessnock
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Oaks Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Potters Brewery and Saddlers Creek Wines in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cessnock. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hunter Valley Cooperage B&B - This 5-star bed & breakfast features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Vine Valley Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Cessnock Motel - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Cessnock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cessnock is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F