Visiting Kurri Kurri
Visitors to Kurri Kurri are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, wineries, and bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Kurri Kurri
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 33.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kurri Kurri
Places to visit in the larger region include Hunter Valley Zoo, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, and Gartelmann Wines. You'll also find Winter Art Bazaar and Aerohunter in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kurri Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kurri Kurri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Kurri Kurri each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F