Search Salamander Bay, New South Wales Hotels from AU$160
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Dec. 2016
Reviewed on 10 Oct. 2018
Reviewed on 12 Nov. 2019
Visiting Salamander Bay
Visitors to Salamander Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 24.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salamander Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Myall Lakes National Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Salamander Bay Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Salamander Super Strike to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Salamander Bay. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Salamander Beach Accommodation - This 4-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 4.5-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Salamander Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Salamander Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salamander Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salamander Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Salamander Bay?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Salamander Bay?
What's the best luxury hotel in Salamander Bay?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Salamander Bay?
Recent Reviews in Salamander Bay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salamander Bay airport?
- Where to stay near top Salamander Bay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salamander Bay
- What kind of hotels are in Salamander Bay?
- Which hotel chains are in Salamander Bay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salamander Bay?
- Are there hotels near Salamander Bay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends