Visiting Salamander Bay
Visitors to Salamander Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 24.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salamander Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Myall Lakes National Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Salamander Bay Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Salamander Super Strike to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Salamander Bay. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Salamander Beach Accommodation - This 4-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Oaks Pacific Blue Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 4.5-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Salamander Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Salamander Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F