Visiting Fingal Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Fingal Bay has to offer including the parks, monuments, and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 31.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fingal Bay
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tomaree National Park, Point Stephens Lighthouse, and Myall Lakes National Park. You'll also find Nelson Bay Golf Club and Samurai Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fingal Bay. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Fingal Bay Holiday Park - This 3.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and conference space. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Fingal Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Fingal Bay each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F