Visiting Anna Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Anna Bay has to offer including the beaches and parks. In Anna Bay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 22.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anna Bay
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tomaree National Park, Worimi Conservation Lands, and Myall Lakes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Salamander Bay Shopping Centre and Salamander Super Strike.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Anna Bay. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bays Holiday Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Retreat Port Stephens - This 3.5-star condo resort features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Anna Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Anna Bay gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F