Visiting Lemon Tree Passage
Visitors can enjoy all that Lemon Tree Passage has to offer including the spas, waterfront, and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 19.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lemon Tree Passage
A favorite place to visit in the city is Myall Lakes National Park. You'll also find Soldiers Point Marina and Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Lemon Tree Passage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lemon Tree Passage is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F