Port Stephens Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Port Stephens hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Port Stephens trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Port Stephens Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Port Stephens holiday deals
Top hotels in Port Stephens
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Port Stephens
Unlimited Sandboarding Port Stephens
Port Stephens: Sandboarding Adventure
Private Day Trip to Port Stephens with Dolphin-Watching Cruise
Port Stephens Beach Holiday
There's nothing better than a Port Stephens holiday. Whether you're sipping on fancy cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite book by the water's edge, your trip to Port Stephens is the perfect time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many visitors opt to stay near Dutchies Beach, situated just 6 miles (10 km) from downtown. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Port Stephens holiday packages around Samurai Beach and Bennetts Beach Hawks Nest, two other well-liked nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Port Stephens
- If you think a perfect escape is fresh sea air and sparking water views, check out our Port Stephens beach hotels. You're sure to forget the stresses of daily life at these blissful beachy retreats.
- Port Stephens also has a range of private holiday homes. One Mile Mansion and Saratoga Avenue, 52, Signature House are popular with travellers and are worth taking a look at.
- There are plenty of activities that keep the 27,500 or so residents of Port Stephens busy. Checking out our Port Stephens things to do page will show you everything this place has to offer.
- Dutchies Beach, Port Stephens and d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay are some popular attractions that should be on your sightseeing schedule. With our Port Stephens holiday deals, you'll have more money in your pocket to explore.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Port Stephens holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Port Stephens?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Port Stephens?
- Newcastle Scavenger Hunt: Between River and Sea
- Newcastle Scavenger Hunt: Party Like Royalty in Newcastle
- No Frills Hunter Valley Boutique wine tasting tour
- Private - Port Stephens Dolphin Watching & Sandboarding Tour
- Sydney Harbour Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Flyboard Adventure