Visitors can enjoy all that Karuah has to offer including the cafés, golf courses, and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 20.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karuah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Karuah and District Golf Club, Longworth Park, and Myall Lakes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Soldiers Point Marina and Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Karuah Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Karuah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Karuah each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F