Search Seal Rocks, Port Stephens Hotels from AU$119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Aug. 2020
Visiting Seal Rocks
Visitors can enjoy all that Seal Rocks has to offer including the beaches and rainforests. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Stephens.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seal Rocks
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse and Myall Lakes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Whoota Whoota Lookout and Wallingat National Park.
As you plan your vacation to Seal Rocks, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Reflections Holiday Parks Seal Rocks is 1.3 mi from the center of Seal Rocks. Guests who stay at this 4-star campground in Seal Rocks can enjoy access to a snack bar/deli and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Dorsal Boutique Hotel is located 1.4 mi from the heart of Seal Rocks. This 4.5-star hotel in Forster features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Forster is 16.9 mi from central Seal Rocks. This 3-star hotel in Forster features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Seal Rocks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Seal Rocks each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Seal Rocks?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seal Rocks, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Seal Rocks?
Recent Reviews in Seal Rocks
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Seal Rocks airport?
- Where to stay near top Seal Rocks attractions?
- More accommodation types in Seal Rocks
- Which hotel chains are in Seal Rocks?
- What are the most popular hotels in Seal Rocks?
- Are there hotels near Seal Rocks?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends