Visiting Blueys Beach
Visitors to Blueys Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and gardens.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 82.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blueys Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Whoota Whoota Lookout, Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse, and Booti Booti National Park. Additionally, you'll find Wallingat National Park and Cape Hawke Lookout in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blueys Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blueys Retreat - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Blueys By The Beach Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Blueys Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Blueys Beach each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F