Visitors to Tuncurry are sure to enjoy the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 31.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 89.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuncurry
A favorite place to visit in the city is Great Lakes Museum. Additionally, you'll find Forster Town Beach and Forster Marina in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tuncurry. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunrise Apartments Tuncurry - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- BIG4 Forster Tuncurry Great Lakes Holiday Park - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this campground. This 4.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Tuncurry Motor Lodge - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tuncurry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Tuncurry gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F