- Disliked: Staff & service
- Great Lakes Museum
- 12 min walk
- Tuncurry Rock Pool
- 3 min drive
- Forster Town Beach
- 5 min drive
- Taree, NSW (TRO)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Twin Dolphins Holiday Park is located in Tuncurry. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Booti Booti National Park and One Mile Beach.
- Great Lakes Museum - 12 min walk
- Tuncurry Rock Pool - 3 min drive
- Forster Town Beach - 5 min drive
- Dive Forster - 5 min drive
- Forster Dive Centre - 5 min drive
- Taree Station - 29 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 99 min drive
About this property
Twin Dolphins Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Twin Dolphins Holiday Park Campground Tuncurry
- Twin Dolphins Holiday Park Campground
- Twin Dolphins Holiday Park Tuncurry
- Twin Dolphins Holiday Park
- Twin Dolphins Holiday Park Tuncurry, South Pacific - Australia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good to lay your head for 1 night
The cabin was rather small but OK for the price.