- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mescal's at Pampoolah B&B
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Pampoolah, Mescal's at Pampoolah B&B is in a rural location and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Diamond Beach and Saltwater National Park, while Taree Craft Centre and Manning Entertainment Centre are cultural highlights.
- Taree Central - 7 min drive
- Taree Craft Centre - 7 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 8 min drive
- Manning Valley Visitors Information Centre - 10 min drive
- Manning Entertainment Centre - 11 min drive
- Taree Station - 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 97 min drive
About this property
Mescal's at Pampoolah B&B
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Mescal's Pampoolah B&B
- Mescal's B&B
- Mescal's Pampoolah
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Mescals is located on a property close to town. As you arrive along a road through trees and past a beautiful dam, you feel immediately relaxed. You are greeted by the hosts who are warm and welcoming. The facilities are immaculate and very comfortable. The rooms look out onto a well kept and inviting garden which beckons you for a walk. Breakfast in the morning is a delight with home made bread and jams and lovely fresh fruit. A country breakfast is also available.