- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tuncurry Motor Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Family Triple Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Tuncurry, Tuncurry Motor Lodge is near the beach. Forster Marina and Forster-Tuncurry Golf Course are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tuncurry Rock Pool and Forster Town Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to The Big Buzz Fun Park.
- Tuncurry Rock Pool - 16 min walk
- Miles Island - 3 min drive
- Dive Forster - 4 min drive
- Forster Dive Centre - 5 min drive
- Forster Town Beach - 6 min drive
- Taree Station - 27 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 97 min drive
About this property
Tuncurry Motor Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
We were underwhelmed by this place. The room had been "renovated" however the tap in the bathroom wasnt fitted right and was wobbly, door knob about to fall off and the room still looked tired. Bedding was dated and pillows and mattress werent good. The room configuration was the best part for a family. Family room had a bunk, single, queen and pull out sofa. The bathroom and kitchen were acceptably clean however areas like the cupboard were dirty and clearly hadnt been vacuumed in a while. Staff were friendly. We've stayed at better places in Tuncurry for the same money.