Visiting Black Head
Travelers to Black Head will find plenty to explore and enjoy. You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forster. The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 20.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 77.8 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Black Head
Places to visit in the larger region include Diamond Beach, Big Buzz Fun Park, and Saltwater National Park. Additionally, you'll find Riverside Park and Forster Town Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Black Head, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 46 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay in the region:
- The Dorsal Boutique Hotel is 7.5 mi from central Black Head. This 4.5-star hotel in Forster features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Forster is located 8.7 mi from the heart of Black Head. This 3-star hotel in Forster features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Lani's Holiday Island - Caravan Park is 8.8 mi from the center of Black Head. Guests who stay at this 3-star campground in Forster can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Black Head
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Black Head gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F