Visitors to Wingham are sure to enjoy the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, gardens, and bars.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taree
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 14.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 67.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wingham
Golfing is a top activity, and Wingham Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Manning Valley Historical Society Museum and Wingham Brush.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Bank Guesthouse - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Wingham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Wingham gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F