Visiting Taree South
Visitors can enjoy all that Taree South has to offer including its bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taree
- The closest major airport is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 7.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taree South
Places to visit in the larger region include Kiwarrak State Forest, Taree Central, and Taree Craft Centre. Additionally, you'll find Queen Elizabeth Park and Apex Lookout in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Taree Country Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Taree South
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Taree South is 1.46 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F