Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Gloucester has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Gloucester
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 88.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gloucester
Favorite places to visit in the city include Saint Clements Historic Park, Gloucester Country Club, and Billabong Native Garden. As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gloucester.
Getting Around Gloucester
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Gloucester Station.
Dressing for Gloucester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gloucester is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F