Visiting Lake Cathie
Visitors can enjoy all that Lake Cathie has to offer including the waterfront, wineries, and art. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Macquarie
- The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 13.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 49 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Cathie
A favorite place to visit in the city is Long Point Vineyard & Art Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Rose's Vineyard and Lake Innes Ruins in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Surfside Resort Motel - This 2.5-star motel features a golf course, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Lake Cathie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Lake Cathie each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F