Visiting Bonny Hills
Visitors can enjoy all that Bonny Hills has to offer including the beaches, seafood restaurants, and entertainment choices. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Macquarie
- The closest major airport is in Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) 17.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Taree, NSW (TRO) 45 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonny Hills
Places to visit in the larger region include North Haven Beach, Pilot Beach, and Kattang Nature Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Long Point Vineyard & Art Gallery and Dooragan National Park.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ingenia Holidays Bonny Hills - This 4-star campground features 2 outdoor pools, a free water park, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Bonny Hills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Bonny Hills each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F