Visitors can enjoy all that Bellingen has to offer including the golf courses, local tours, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, monuments, and bars.
- You'll find 160 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 25.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellingen
Notable city landmarks like Hammond & Wheatley Emporium and Old Butter Factory might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bellingen Museum and Markets.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bellingen. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bellingen YHA – Belfry Guesthouse - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Diggers Tavern - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, a bar, and a game room.
- Bellingen Valley Lodge - This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bellingen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Bellingen gets about 58.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F