Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dorrigo has to offer. The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 40.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dorrigo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dangar Falls. In the area, you'll also find Dorrigo National Park and Hammond & Wheatley Emporium.
As you plan your getaway to Dorrigo, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options around the area.
- Lookout Mountain Retreat is located 4 mi from the heart of Dorrigo. This 3-star motel in Dorrigo Mountain features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bonville Golf Resort is 20.8 mi from central Dorrigo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bonville can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Bellingen Valley Lodge is 14 mi from the center of Dorrigo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Bellingen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dorrigo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dorrigo is 58.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F