Search Goulburn, New South Wales Hotels from AU$75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Jul. 2020
Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Goulburn though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, parks, and wineries. In Goulburn, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goulburn
Favorite places to visit in the city include New South Wales Police College, Goulburn Golf Club, and Belmore Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Goulburn Visitor Information Centre and Rocky Hill War Memorial.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Goulburn. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mandelson's of Goulburn - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Goulburn Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- The Bakehouse Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Goulburn
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Goulburn Station. Goulburn might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Goulburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 22.80 inches of rain falls on Goulburn each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Goulburn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Goulburn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Goulburn?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Goulburn?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Goulburn?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Goulburn?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Goulburn?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Goulburn?
What's the best golf hotel in Goulburn?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Goulburn?
Recent Reviews in Goulburn
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Goulburn airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Goulburn?
- Where to stay near top Goulburn attractions?
- More accommodation types in Goulburn
- What kind of hotels are in Goulburn?
- Which hotel chains are in Goulburn?
- What are the most popular hotels in Goulburn?
- Are there hotels near Goulburn?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends