Those traveling to Marulan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marulan
Places to visit in the larger region include Bungonia State Conservation Area, Sunnataram Forest Monastery, and Rocky Hill War Memorial. You'll also find Rocky Hill War Memorial and Museum and New South Wales Police College in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Marulan, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Best Western Goulburn is 15.4 mi from central Marulan. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star motel in Goulburn can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Mercure Goulburn is 17.8 mi from the center of Marulan. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star motel in Goulburn can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Briars Country Lodge is located 26.7 mi from the heart of Marulan. This 4-star motel in Burradoo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Marulan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Marulan Station. Marulan might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Marulan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Marulan each year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F