Visiting Sutton Forest
Visitors to Sutton Forest are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses, and gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sutton Forest
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 46.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutton Forest
A couple of favorite places to visit are Eling Forest Vineyard and Winery and Southern Highland Wines. You'll also find St Maur Wines and Moss Vale Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Peppers Manor House - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sutton Forest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Sutton Forest each year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F