Visitors can enjoy all that Robertson has to offer including the gardens and opera houses. The relaxing and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Robertson
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 18.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Robertson
A couple of favorite places to visit are Carrington Falls and Budderoo National Park. In the area, you'll also find Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk and Fitzroy Falls & Visitor Centre.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Robertson Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Getting Around Robertson
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Robertson Station. Robertson might not have as many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Robertson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Robertson each year
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F