Visiting Kangaroo Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Kangaroo Valley has to offer including the golf courses, riverfront, and gardens. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Kangaroo Valley
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 32.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kangaroo Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pioneer Museum Park. You'll also find Fitzroy Falls & Visitor Centre and Red Rocks Nature Reserve in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kangaroo Valley. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Laurels B&B Kangaroo Valley - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kangaroo Valley Timber Cabin - Amenities in this 4-star cabin include a kitchen, an iPod dock, and a jetted tub.
Dressing for Kangaroo Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kangaroo Valley is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F