Search Huskisson, Jervis Bay Hotels from AU$113
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan. 2021
Visitors to Huskisson are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 54.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huskisson
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Jervis Bay Marine Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Huskisson RSL and Jervis Bay Maritime Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Huskisson. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sandholme Guesthouse - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- Dolphin Sands - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Anglesea Lodge - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Huskisson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Huskisson each year
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Huskisson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Huskisson, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Huskisson?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Huskisson?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Huskisson?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Huskisson?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Huskisson?
What's the best high-end hotel in Huskisson?
Recent Reviews in Huskisson
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Huskisson airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Huskisson?
- Where to stay near top Huskisson attractions?
- More accommodation types in Huskisson
- What kind of hotels are in Huskisson?
- Which hotel chains are in Huskisson?
- What are the most popular hotels in Huskisson?
- Are there hotels near Huskisson?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends