Visitors to Huskisson are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 54.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huskisson
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Jervis Bay Marine Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Huskisson RSL and Jervis Bay Maritime Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Huskisson. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sandholme Guesthouse - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- Dolphin Sands - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Anglesea Lodge - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Huskisson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Huskisson each year
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F