Search Jervis Bay, New South Wales Hotels from AU$104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Jervis Bay
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Jervis Bay, which is also known for its parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 54.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jervis Bay
The beaches and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Nelsons Beach, Callala Beach, and Collingwood Beach. Kayaking is one of the top activities, while Vincentia Golf Club, Galloway Red Kite Trail, and White Sands Walk are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jervis Bay Marine Park and Huskisson RSL.
In Jervis Bay, there are 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Edgewater Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- By the Beach B&B and Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sandholme Guesthouse - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
Dressing for Jervis Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Jervis Bay each year
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jervis Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jervis Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Jervis Bay?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Jervis Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Jervis Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Jervis Bay?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Jervis Bay?
What's the best luxury hotel in Jervis Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Jervis Bay?
Recent Reviews in Jervis Bay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Jervis Bay airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Jervis Bay?
- Where to stay near top Jervis Bay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Jervis Bay
- What kind of hotels are in Jervis Bay?
- Which hotel chains are in Jervis Bay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Jervis Bay?
- Are there hotels near Jervis Bay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends