Visitors to Vincentia are sure to enjoy the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and golf courses.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 58.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vincentia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Collingwood Beach, Nelsons Beach, and Hyams Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vincentia Golf Club and Booderee National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vincentia. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sanddancers B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Dolphin Shores - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bella Villas of Jervis Bay - Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include free parking and a private balcony.
Dressing for Vincentia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vincentia is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F