Visitors to Berry are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, gardens, and spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Berry
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 26.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berry
Favorite places to visit in the city include Berry Museum, Berry Courthouse, and Seven Mile Beach. Additionally, you'll find Mountain Ridge Wines and Coolangatta Estate in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Berry. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Broughton Mill Farm Guesthouse Berry - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
- Berry Village Boutique Motel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Getting Around Berry
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Berry Station. Berry may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Berry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Berry is 34.88 inches
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F