Visitors to Jamberoo are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and beaches.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Jamberoo
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 10.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jamberoo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Minnamurra Falls, Minnamurra Rainforest Entrance, and Minnamurra Rainforest Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barren Grounds Nature Reserve and Budderoo National Park.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bed & Breakfast at Kiama - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Jamberoo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Jamberoo each year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F