Visitors to Kiama are sure to enjoy the waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Kiama
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 13.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 86.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kiama
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kiama Surf Beach, Kiama Blowhole, and Little Blow Hole. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kiama Leagues Club and Blowhole Point.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kiama. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Terralong Terrace Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Kiama Harbour Cabins - Our customers like the location at this cabin. Amenities at this 4.5-star cabin include free parking and free WiFi.
- Kendalls on the Beach Holiday Park - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Getting Around Kiama
With so many transportation options, exploring Kiama is a breeze. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kiama Station. You can explore your options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Kiama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Kiama each year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F