Visiting Hyams Beach
Visitors to Hyams Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and restaurants.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 61.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hyams Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Hyams Beach. Additionally, you'll find Booderee National Park and Vincentia Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Walters Holiday Flats - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Hyams Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Hyams Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F