Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 23 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 21 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan. 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Currarong has to offer including the seaside and monuments. In Currarong, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 53.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Currarong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Galloway Red Kite Trail, Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, and Jervis Bay National Park. In the area, you'll also find Callala Beach and Nelsons Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Currarong, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Currarong Beachside Holiday Park is 1.6 mi from central Currarong. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Currarong can enjoy access to a water park and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Artist Retreat is located 1.7 mi from the heart of Currarong. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Gerringong can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Mercure Gerringong Resort is 21.1 mi from the center of Currarong. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star campground in Gerroa can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room dining area. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Currarong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Currarong gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Currarong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Currarong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Currarong?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Currarong?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Currarong?
Recent Reviews in Currarong
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Currarong airport?
- Where to stay near top Currarong attractions?
- More accommodation types in Currarong
- Which hotel chains are in Currarong?
- What are the most popular hotels in Currarong?
- Are there hotels near Currarong?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends