Visiting Culburra Beach
Travelers to Culburra Beach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Culburra Beach, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 40.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Culburra Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk. Additionally, you'll find Jervis Bay National Park and Coolangatta Estate in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Culburra Beach. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Culburra Beach House is located within 0.8 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Culburra Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Culburra Beach Holiday Park is 1.1 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Culburra Beach can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Culburra Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Culburra Beach is 32.09 inches
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F