Visiting Callala Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Callala Beach has to offer including its beaches. You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 50.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Callala Beach
Places to visit in the area include Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, Jervis Bay Marine Park, and Huskisson RSL.
Dressing for Callala Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Callala Beach is 34.88 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F